We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to our website
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- clickstream data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
Your data can only be viewed by our staff.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us.